Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
Metallica - Battery (Cover) | Mixing & Mastering by Develop Device
Drums: Superior Drummer 3 - Preset Here
All guitars reamped through Fractal AX8
Thanks Nahuel Lozano for great tracks!
Metallica - Battery | Cover (MULTITRACKS)
ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE ARTIST
- All guitars by Nahuel Lozano
- Recording, production, original mixing and mastering is done by Nahuel Lozano @BladecatcherStudio
Plugin Alliance, a leader in plug-in development, introduced this jewel! - Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
I tried to use it on a drum bus. The result is crazy! Listen to it.
Used SD3 preset HERE
Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor FEATURES
- Exacting emulation of the original Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor and approved and endorsed by Peter Reardon – the founder of Shadow Hills Industries himself.
- A selection of three different types of output transformers - Nickel, which adds a nice top end sparkle. Iron which adds a little character in the mid's, and Steel which adds additional harmonic distortion.
- separate Optical and Discrete compression sections for two-stage compression techniques.
- Stereo and dual-mono modes
- BRAINWORX Plugin Only Features added to the Toolbar:
- Parallel Mix
- Sidechain Filter - 20Hz - 666Hz (continuously variable 12 dB per octave high pass filter)
- External Sidechain
I prepared a short tutorial on mixing Superior Drummer 3 in Reaper. This time I chose external mixing with third party plugins.
Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 (Drums of Destruction EZX, The Progressive Foundry SDX, The Metal Foundry SDX)
Slate Digital Everything Bundle
Joel Wanasek Bus Glue Drums
Waves L1 limiter
Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates
IK Multimedia ONE